Saturday, April 18, 2009

vacation time!!

On Monday we start our vacation!! I'm SO ready!! Matt's been working in the evenings and I HATE it! I hate having to do dinner, dishes and bathe the boys with no help. Just call me a spoiled brat!! So, I will be glad to have him around more. He's off the next 16 days, I think!

We head to AR on Monday and are staying the week with my parents. Saturday we'll spend the day with Matt's family. Then Sunday we'll be heading to Shreveport and heading home Tuesday morning. It will be nice to see family....and have other people entertaining my boys! We'll be home for a couple of days and then are heading to SEA WORLD! Andrew can't wait for Sea World either!!!

So, I would say I won't be blogging much but my blogging has slacked...so, you won't even know I'm gone!! :)

3 comments:

jill said...

can't wait to see you guys! i'm so glad the weather is supposed to be pretty - hope it's true to forecast!! saturday looks like 80 and partly cloudy - perfect for our little men to play in. not really looking forward to fried fish (i told josh they had to fry it in the garage if it rains b/c that crap isnt coming inside!), but the rest should be good :D

Shawn Ann said...

Ok, so we are going to Sea World FL for D and J's birthday....he he! Too bad we aren't going to the same one!!!

And I know what you mean about doing everything at night with the kids. When Clark started working a second job it felt like I was a single mom...I know it isn't the same but it still stinks!!!

Jessica said...

Hope you have a great time!