Monday, April 06, 2009

blakers and diapers

Yep, another post about B. Andrew isn't giving me much to work with these days. The only funny thing he likes to do is dress himself. I have no idea why! And I only let him do it at rest time.
On to Blakers...today we went to Old Navy to get Andrew some shark flip flops. Well, of course, Blake had to get some too. The boy loved the shoes! He would NOT take them off at nap! I figured since they were new it couldn't hurt.

Hopefully he won't want to wear them to bed because I don't know how I would get them over his footed jammies!!
I'm sure one day he will love that I put this picture on the net....
you'll have to excuse his bed head!
You can't see anything! And I did it to Andrew so it's only fair I do it to Blake! He's been doing really well going on the potty. I had to give it up for a while when he was sick those 2 weeks...but about two weeks ago we really started focusing back on using the potty again. He probably has an accident every other day, so we aren't completely there yet. The only time we use diapers now is sometimes at nap and night time. It's been nice though because this has all been him and not me pushing him. Way to go Blakers!!
On another note...some of you have tried to get me to order from http://www.diapers.com/. You've talked about how awesome it is to get your diapers delivered right to your door. You've tried and tried to get me to order and I just haven't done...until the other day! A friend sent me a referral code and I got $10 off my order!! I don't remember the incentives being that high in the past or I think I would have tried it then. Anyway, since I joined I can pass my referral code on to others....it's SHAN9065. Plus you get free shipping on orders over $49. And...they don't just sell diapers! They have toys, bath stuff, clothes, shoes...you name it! Anyway, it's worth checking out, my friends!!

8 comments:

jill said...

awww way to go blakers! sounds like you won't need to order that many diapers much longer. flip flop pics were funny...if jack still hates his when y'all are here, i'll give them to blake. they're old navy, blue, and size 6 i think?

Shawn Ann said...

It's so nice to have diapers delivered right to your door! But ya, you may not need them much longer! I am hoping our next one will be that willing as well, with older siblings already using the potty...makes it easier huh!

HipShooter said...

Shan, a quick visit to Google confirms that Tempo is indeed the guilty culprit. Have Matt check out the rearview; alas, you may not possess the ghetto booty that I do!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Blake. We are so proud of you. You are such a big boy. And Andrew that so sounds just like you dressing yourself. Make sure you tuck your shirt in. lol
Love you both cuties.
Aunt Karen

Elizabeth said...

Am I the only person that uses pull ups? Clara is too scared of having an accident to wear panties. She would freak out if she tt on herself so she cries if I try to talk her into panties. Even though she has #1 down, it is #2 that she can't seem to get down.

Shandra said...

liz, i use pull ups but i only use them over his undies. whenever he had pull ups on w/ no undies it wasn't uncomfortable for him so he wouldn't tell me if he had an accident. and yes, when blake has accidents in his undies he freaks out too. and #2 is always harder for them to get than #1. she won't get excited about princess panties or anything? blake loves his thomas ones!

Elizabeth said...

We bought Dora and TinkerBell panties but she cries if I try to get her to wear them. I guess the day will come.

Anyway, I am waiting for your Easter Pictures!

Shandra said...

liz, that's funny. andrew has his quirks too!

um...no easter pics. :( the boys didn't go to church b/c they were sick. ugh! i can't get a break! but i'm going to put them in their outfits this sunday so i'll try and take pics then.