Well, we are still home with a bug. Blake is STILL sick and Thursday night Andrew started getting sick. Other than tummy troubles, they are running around and seem normal. Tomorrow will be a week for Blake and the Dr. said it could take a week so I'm hoping he'll be 100% better tomorrow. We'll see. Thankfully Andrew didn't get it as bad as Blake. I'm sure he'll be better in a day or two.
Since we've been couped up in the house we've been trying to get creative on things to play with...shaving cream, playing in water outside, and painting the fence.
Here's Andrew playing in a tub of water and Blake in deep thought.
Andrew trying to stay in the lines...I guess. :)
6 comments:
so if he gets in there and sees he needs the adenoids out, will they just go ahead and do it then? i had the same exact surgery at 18 mos - tubes and adens. i hope they can do it all in one if they need to. love the pics! silly kids
I will be praying for him. I hope everything goes well and that he feels much better. I know you are ready to have well kids again.
Both my brothers had tubes. One of them had been on antibiotics for 6 months for ear infections when he finally got his tubes. He had his adenoids out too. It worked! I will say a prayer for Blake (and his momma!!). They sure are cute playing outside!
I will be praying for y'all tomorrow! Cute pictures
ditto on liz. :)
How did the surgery go??
Post a Comment