Saturday, March 14, 2009

boys

Well, I think I can officially say that Blake is ALL better!!! Praise the Lord! I was going a little crazy...and I'm sure it was no fun for him. I did enjoy all the cuddle time we had. Now we just need Andrew to get better! I think he's almost there tho. It's killing him because he sure does miss his milk.
We are going to take it easy the next couple of days tho. It's been rainy and cold here that I have no desire to get them back out in the germ infested world yet. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

b looks like he feels much better in that pic! it's supposed to start warming up here tomorrow, then stay warm i THINK. i hope so. glad y'all are (almost) well!

Mandy said...

Yeaaaa! I'm so glad everybody's getting better!!!

Megan said...

woo hoo! so glad sickness fairy is leaving your house!

Anonymous said...

I see flowers in the background. What did Matt do?

Elizabeth said...

Everytime I see Blake's picture I can't believe how old he looks.
Glad everyone is feeling better. That is so hard. Allie has a fever virus right now and pink eye.

Jessica said...

Glad to read that he is feeling better!!