Wednesday, July 02, 2008

just a little random stuff

Blake is obsessed with this 4-wheeler. Andrew got it for his first birthday and barely used it. He still won't get on it much. Blake climbs on, pushes the button and just takes right off. He's definitely more of a daredevil than his big brother.

I decided it had been a while since I tried to take pics of the boys together and this is what I got.
You can definitely see Blake's personality in this picture. He is SO silly!

This was the best one...oh well.

And here they are in action.... I have to add this funny story of Andrew...For the past month or so he's been doing chores. We have a chore sheet with 5 chores and I'll give him a sticker for each chore he does. At the end of the day his gets a penny for each sticker. I know, it's not much but he gets SO excited over a penny so I need to enjoy it while I can. :) Anyway, one of his chores is putting his clothes in the hamper. So, yesterday I had pulled some clothes out and put them in the corner of the room for our trip to the lake this weekend. I like to pull stuff out early so I'm not washing all his clothes at the last minute. Well, I started to look for his old swimsuit as we were going to the pool. I remembered I had pulled it out and put it in the corner of his room with the clothes we were taking to the lake. So, I go in there to get it and ALL the clothes were GONE. At first I wondered if Matt had moved them but soon realized Andrew had put them ALL in the hamper. ugh! I had to laugh tho. At least he's getting the idea, I guess.

7 comments:

My Three Angels said...

What a good boy A is. Can he come to my house and teach Kat, L and Em how to pick up? Blake is really changing. They look so cute together.

Anonymous said...

Slave driver! =)

Michelle said...

good job...but we don't even pay our kids! emily did ask yesterday if she could have a new barbie. we told her she had to work to earn money. she started cleaning up the den -- right away. :)

Shandra said...

jennifer, clearly MICHELLE is the slave driver! :)

Michelle said...

YOU KNOW IT!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! You guys know I'm just kidding!

Shandra said...

yes, we know!