Poor B lost his lovie bear. :( I'm so bummed. I'm not sure really where it happened. We had gone to the Drs about a week ago or so and I'm pretty sure that was the last place we saw it. I know I didn't leave it in the room as I did a check before we left but I'm thinking we lost him in the parking lot. I know a lot of people don't take their lovies out of the house for that reason. I ALWAYS pack one because a lovie is more comforting to him than a passy. Guess I'll just have to pay more attention when we get in the car. Well, bye bye lovie bear. We'll miss you. We hope one day you and your bitten up nose will show back up.
7 comments:
Awww...poor Blake. Hope he finds it soon!
that's the saddest thing i've ever heard. :(
did you call the drs to see if they had it?
yep and they didn't.
Aww! That is so sad! I think my B would DIE if we lost puppy! Poor Blake!
well, B has a lamb and a bunny also. so we are down to 2. thankfully he's not too picky on a certain one.
I was about to say, "Don't you have 3" but now my question is answered.
Post a Comment