Well, I don't have many pics, but I'm gonna update on things...
The boys are still playing soccer. It's for 2 months and every Saturday they have a game. They have done really well. Blake says his favorite thing about soccer is getting the snack. :) And to think his nickname was snackers when he was little. ha! His last game he was VERY agressive! I'm really surprised at how far he has come. He also scored his first goal!!! Andrew has done really well too. He's pretty agressive too, but he says he doesn't like to get into the "pile" with all the kids. He likes to wait for the ball to come out of the "pile" and then get it. lol
Blake is still doing swim lessons. He'll go until the end of November. He's come a long way and I think he really enjoys it.
Everyone is doing well in school and really enjoying it. I still work with Blake at home too. We do a letter a week and mainly just work on writing the letter properly and some other skills like patterns and such. We usually only do it 3-4 times a week. There are days that he asks me if we can work on the letter. :) I think he just gets bored. I've been worried that Kindergarten will wear him out being such a long day, but I really think he'll enjoy it!
Last but not least...Claire. That girl is SUCH a mess!! I don't even know where to start with her! She has started tattling on her brothers an I love it!! If one of them hurt her she'll come crying to me...I'll ask who did it and she fesses up with either Andrew or Blake. :) She definitely keeps those boys in line!! She is a funny little girl with such a personality!! She definitely keeps me on my toes and wants things HER way!! She's going to miss Blake when he's not around to play with her during the day!!
Well, not sure what else has been going on. I'm watching tv and trying to update...so clearly I'm not paying this too much attention!! Go figure!! Off to fold a mound of clothes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment