Tuesday, September 13, 2011

big blakers starts preK!!!

Blake started Pre-K on the 7th of September. He's been READY! I'm sure he gets a little bored now that Andrew is back in school. This year he is going to a new school. Last year he went to a preschool at our church. He enjoyed it and had a lot of friends, but I wanted him to go somewhere different from church. I wanted him to think he was actually in "school."

Claire will be going to his school one day a week. I AM SO EXCITED!! :) She didn't go this day because she had been pretty snotty. Her first actual day will be tomorrow!!

So far Blake has really enjoyed it. He is so excited to tell me about his day when I pick him up. It's funny (well, kind of annoying) but Claire HAS to wear her backpack or "packpack" as she says when we take him and pick him up. You know, it's just ONE more thing I have to deal with in the mornings. *sigh* That girl wears me out!!

No comments: