Friday, May 20, 2011

big b

Today was Blake's last day of preschool.


I can't believe it! This year has flown by! I also can't believe how much he has grown this school year. Here's a picture of him on the first and last day of school. (the green shirt is the first day) He was so excited that first day, but so nervous. He has really enjoyed school, but says he's glad to be out for the summer. Ha!

Here he is with Mrs. Barb and Mrs. Kim.


We couldn't have asked for better teachers for him. They were so sweet, soft spoken and just really loved the kids. Every single day they both gave each student a hug before they would leave. They would tell me all the time how quiet and sweet Blake was and how they enjoyed him in their class. We definitely will miss them next year.

I had to add this picture. Claire had to get in with Blake....it's a little blurry of Claire, but it reminded me of Andrew on his first day of PK3....Blake had to get in with him. Gah! Looking back at that picture of Andrew (3) and Blake (16 months) makes me sad!! Time has really flown by!! Claire is going to need a little sibling in her shot when she goes to PK3!!!


Anyway, it's been a great year for Blake and we can't wait to see how much he'll grow and what he'll learn next year!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Another sibling??? And I did a first/last pic of jack too, and the last day one, jae is in it trying to steal his lunchbox. I was funny. Blakes and jack's are similar in that they looked more like babies in September!! Sad!

Shandra said...

i meant to add jk on the claire needing a sibling. :) surprised matt didn't catch that!