Monday, March 28, 2011

The other day Blake was sorting his colorful pom poms with a clothes pin.

And Claire had to be just like her big brother!

Then Matt and Blake tried to play with Thomas.

Claire kept stealing trains or trying to sit on the tracks, so I decided I would try to distract her...

with some macaroni!

She played with this for a while! She did make a mess, but enjoyed putting them back on the pan. Why didn't I distract her with a toy? 'cause she's not into her toys these days! She loves her dolls still, but other than that, she's gotta be doing what you are doing! So playing with the macaroni seemed like a treat!!

4 comments:

Shawn Ann said...

Cute. Eli is the same way, he has to be right in the middle of everything Daisy and Jacob are doing. I am always hearing "MOMMMMMMM!!!!!" from downstairs cause he is always taking apart the train track!

That picture of her and Blake (?) nuzzling noses in the bath is sooo cute! Wish I could give them all a bath at the same time, but D and J are too old to have a bath together, but Eli takes one with one of them.

jill said...

hahaha those bath pics are hilarious!! and i'm very often hearing "MOMMMMM will you please come get her?!?!?" ;) she loves playing trains! ha!

Jill said...

Oh and Claire has a bow!!

Shandra said...

Jill the bow is one of the ones I made her w the snap clip. She had it at cmas. There's barely enough hair there for anything else!! :)