We are back!
You probably didn't know, but we left about two weeks ago to find a house in NE. We didn't want to take the boys with us because we figured they would be completely bored looking at a million houses, so we left them with my sisters. It worked out great since they had older cousins around to help and entertain them.
Andrew learned to swim....
They went to the library...
Went to a SplashPad....
And even celebrated Andrew's birthday a few days early.Andrew was SO excited when he saw his cake. What can I say? The boy is obsessed with the ocean! After we sang, we asked if we could cut it up to eat and he asked that we wait a bit so he could just look at it. :)
We did find a house! It has everything we wanted and with a little paint it will be a great place to call home! I'm anxious to get up there and get started! Not sure of our exact move date yet.
This trip made us realize how truly blessed we are...to have my sisters keep the boys, finding a house that had everything we wanted/needed, and a baby that was so easy going while we hunted for a house.
Claire did awesome on the trip. We stayed with some friends in NE and they couldn't get over what a happy baby she is/was. Her naps were definitely hit and miss on the trip, but she was a trooper. I'm so thankfully because I don't think I could have handled that on top of the house hunting stress!
This is how I found her at nap yesterday.
Crazy girl!! I could NEVER fall asleep like that!!
5 comments:
Awe! How fun! Kids sleep in the funniest ways don't they! Eli is crawling too! He has been army crawling and taking a few plunges forward here and there, but today he seems to be off and going! I can't wait to see your new house! In pics and in person! It's nice that you know ppl there already! And so nice to have someone your boys could spend the time with. And that cake is AWESOME! Love it! He should just look at it for a while! It only lasts a moment!
That was so sweet of your sisters to watch the boys, looks like they had a blast!! Also, congrats on finding the house, I can't wait to see some pictures!!
I'm sure your sisters had a blast with the boys!! So glad y'all found a home! Keep us updated!!
Love the cake!! Emma wants one now!! How cute is the sleeping position, too funny! Let's talk soon.
You just wait! Claire will be playing dress up before you know it! And she will dress up anything. I know a girl who's daughter got a hold of a zucchini from their garden and dressed it up and pushed it around in a stroller!
Post a Comment