I can't believe June is almost over. When we agreed to this move I figured we'd have at least 3 months left to veg in Houston, but there has been no vegging!!!
Here's what we've been up to....
The boys decided to have a tea party with Claire's tea pot. I wish I could say this was stagged, but it's not! :) I will be holding this one over their heads one day...
Claire has turned 7 months!
and can even get to a sitting position from laying on the floor! She's growing too fast. No crawling yet. She just pushes herself backwards or rolls.
I haven't even started on her one year album or finished my pregnancy album for her. I usually do all that when they turn 6 months, but life has been crazy with the move, that I haven't had time to start. I didn't even take her in for her 6 month pictures! gah! I'm slacking! Hopefully July will slow down for us so I can start scrapping again.
Well, I'm off to get bed. I hope to get some peaceful sleep like this...
4 comments:
Oh my she was not clapping and doing so big last week when we saw her. She is growing so fast and will be crawling and into everything very soon. Watch out B and A.
youre just getting payback for making fun of jack and his hand-me-down tea set!! hahaha sweet pics of miss claire :) i love when they do so big! oh and that is hilarious of blakers in the boat!
That is kind of funny about the tea set...We were at a friends house today and Jacob was sitting at the table "sipping tea" with the little tea cup and saucer looking so "proper"! It was cute!
And wow, Claire is just a learning bee huh! Eli is just about to crawl, he has taken one or two little moves forward, but not all out crawling yet, but soon! He has however rolled, scooted and pulled himself all across this house!
Sleeping babies are just the most precious thing...
Such cute pictures! Hope everything goes smoothly with the move. I can't imagine it's easy to pack up a house with three little helpers!
Post a Comment