Here are a few of Claire's tricks she can do....
She's getting better at sitting up.
She's done this trick a few times and I finally caught her on tape. You'll have to excuse my annoying voice!
And lastely, I'm not sure if this is a trick, but this girl is CONSTANTLY falling asleep with her foot sticking out of bed! You'd think I didn't have bumper pad on or something!
3 comments:
that's hilarious....i wish i'd snapped a pic of jae's when she did that. she had both legs out and was stuck - her thighs were too fat - lol!! looks like claire will soon be a girl on the move!!
Claire's leg picture is sooo funny! I laughted outloud.
Ooh yay, your blog! Now I have five years of posts to catch up on :) Looking at all these pictures... Blake is SO your child! Have you compared baby pictures? They must look near identical. And the other chillin's- they're equally precious, too :)
Post a Comment